Bellissima Laser Hair Removal
Break Up With The Razor,
And Get With The Laser!
Why Choose Bellissima Laser Hair Removal
We go the extra mile to ensure your Bellissima Laser Hair Removal experience is focused on you. From the time you say hello until the time you say goodbye, you are our number one priority.
At Bellissima Laser Hair Removal our mission is to deliver flawless laser hair removal results at prices you can afford. Our laser hair removal services are for complete removal of unwanted hair. Our unlimited packages come with a Lifetime Removal Guarantee.
Laser Hair Removal is all we do. Our experienced laser technicians have performed thousands of hours of laser hair removal treatments. We understand that removing your hair with a laser is not enough. We know how to minimize any discomfort that you may feel before, during, and after your treatment session.
How Laser Hair Removal Works
Laser Hair Removal uses high-heat laser beams to emits pulses of light that stop hair growth. Your hair follicles are located in the epidermis layer of the skin. These follicles are responsible for producing new hair growth. The melatonin your hair absorbs the lasers light and heats up. Your hair follicles are destroyed, disrupting production of new hair.
The Laser Hair Removal process requires multiple treatments. Each treatment results in a 10 to 15 percent reduction in hair growth. Results can be seen after the first treatment. With every hair removal treatment, fewer and fewer hairs will grow back, resulting in permanent hair removal and leaving you with smooth skin.
How To Prepare For Laser Hair Removal
Do This Before Your Laser Hair Removal Treatment
- Shave all the areas you wish to laser 24 hours before your appointment to avoid irritation.
- Inform your technician of any medications you are taking, such as antibiotics, or any bleaching or glycolic acids you have been using.
- Use sunscreen and aloe gel, or apply ice packs to the lasered areas.
Don’t Do This Before Your Laser Hair Removal Treatment
- Wax, pluck, thread, or use hair-removal cream products. These temporarily remove the root hairs, which are needed for laser hair removal.
- Tan (sun, self, or bed) before your appointment. The skin must be its original skin tone for laser to be safe.
- Take hot showers, exercise, and use any skin irritants immediately after laser hair removal.
The Benefits Of Laser Hair Removal
Frequently Asked Questions
How does laser hair removal work?
Using highly concentrated energy, Laser Hair Removal targets hair follicles and emits pulses of light that stop the growth of the hair. The complete Laser Hair Removal process requires multiple treatments, but results can be seen after the first treatment. With every treatment, fewer and fewer hairs will grow back, resulting in permanent hair removal and leaving you with smooth skin.
What are the benefits of laser hair removal?
- Reduces 10%-15% of hair per treatment
- Safe, easy & proven effective
- Softens & smooths your skin
- Works on all skin types
- Saves time and money by not shaving or waxing
- Say goodbye to ingrown hairs & razor burn
What parts of my face can I get laser hair removal on?
How many laser hair removal treatments will I need?
How long do laser hair removal results last?
How do I get started with laser hair removal?
When will I see laser hair removal results?
How do I prepare for a laser hair removal session?
Are there any side effects to laser hair removal?
Does laser hair removal hurt?
Schedule A Consultation
Speak with a San Antonio Laser Hair Removal expert.
Get a personalized plan that fits your budget, body and skin goals.